1. For greater comfort, put the garment on as shown in the image; this will open the fabric weft, giving the sensation that you have already been wearing the garment.
2. Put the t-shirt on without pulling too much in the underarm area.
3. Once positioned check to ensure that it is completely smooth.
RECOMMENDATIONS Avoid continuous rubbing with rigid or abrasive elements on backpacks or fanny packs. Its very thin gauge polypropylene fiber composition makes it prone to fiber breakage known as peeling.
1. Before pulling on the tights, put your foot through the leg hole until the bottom of the garment is at ankle level.
2. Insert the other leg before pulling up the tights.
3. Position the tights and make sure that the design on the fabric coincides with the part of the leg it corresponds to.
RECOMMENDATIONS If in doubt about the correct positioning of the tights, keep in mind that the logo is always in the front or on the left side.
It is important to position this garment properly, especially in the groin area, to avoid bagginess and skin to skin chafing. This is particularly important with the SENSEI.
1. Be sure to line up the letter I (left) or the letter D (right) with the Achilles tendon, checking that the design on the fabric coincides with the part of the leg it corresponds to.
2. Before pulling the calf sleeve up your leg, put your foot through it until the bottom of the sleeve is at ankle level.
3. Put it on without pulling too hard and check for correct positioning.
RECOMMENDATIONS It is easier to put the calf sleeves on when wearing socks.
The fabric clings less over dry skin and the calf sleeve goes on easier.