Cryogenic clothing with cold gel to improve injuries
What is Cryogenic?
Cryotherapy has proven to be one of the most effective tools to reduce pain and muscle tension after training thanks to its vasoconstrictor action.
For this reason, at Hoko we wanted to take advantage of the full potential of this technique and apply it to our field: sportswear.
Cryogenic is the result of years of research and development in the field of muscle recovery for athletes. Thus was born this line of products that applies the fantastic properties of cryotherapy and compression in comfortable and light garments with an exceptional design. Something totally unique in the market and that will leave you as good as new to always continue giving your best. Feel the relief, reduce inflammation and pain, and give your muscles a shorter recovery time.
These garments feature toroidal receptacles in the fabric structure to accommodate cryotherapy units. In this way, at least 30 minutes of intense cold is achieved. Other of its characteristics are:
- The cold is distributed evenly .
- The skin is protected thanks to the fabric.
- Freedom of movement during therapy is total.
- The feeling is quite nice and comfortable. You will notice how the cold gradually increases, but without becoming annoying.
The operation is very simple. Simply leave the garments in the freezer at a temperature between -10°C and 20°C. After about 5 or 8 hours, you will be able to enjoy all its effectiveness .
Discover the entire range of Hoko cryotherapy
So that you are able to take full advantage of all the benefits of cryotherapy, at Hoko we have designed a whole range of garments adapted to each part of the body:
- Katana : Our cryogenic compression tight. We recommend using it without underwear so that the transmission of cold is more effective on the buttocks and hips.
- Kubi : The cryogenic ankle brace will be very useful to relieve acute pain in cases of fractures, sprains, dislocations or tendonitis, among others.
- Hiza : This cryogenic knee brace is ideal for the treatment of muscular overloads or tendon injuries.
- Hiji : The cryogenic elbow brace will be your great ally if you suffer from injuries to this joint, such as epicondylitis or epitrochleitis.
- Ningyo : Our cryogenic wrist brace will relieve this area when it is fatigued from being overweight or intense exercise.
- Imoto : This cryogenic calf brace will help you treat muscle overload and make the pain subside.
The recommended use time is between 15 and 25 minutes for post-workout recovery of medium-high intensity. For use due to injuries, it is recommended to consult a specialist.
For greater performance and durability of the garment, it is important to wear it after the shower. For models that cover the buttocks and hips, it is recommended to use them without underwear so that the transmission of cold is more effective.
Once put on, you can sit, stand or do any work as it allows full mobility.
The cold begins to be felt from the beginning and will increase without becoming annoying since in two or three minutes the sensitivity of the skin is lost and the sensation is relatively pleasant.
After each use it is important to store it properly in the polypropylene bag with which the garment is delivered and leave it in the domestic freezer between -10ºC and 20ºC. After about 5 or 8 hours, depending on the freezer, the garment is ready for the next use.
It is recommended that the freezer is "NO FROST", in this way the accumulation of frost on the garment itself is avoided. If this happens, it is recommended to leave the garment ventilated so that the frost melts and the moisture evaporates.
Once dry and ventilated, it is placed in its bag and can be left in the freezer again until its next use.