Promotion free shipping for purchases over €20
From March 31 to April 10 at 11:59 p.m.
Only in the peninsula and the Balearic Islands, promotion not included for orders from Ceuta, Melilla and the Canary Islands.
PENINSULA, BALEARIC ISLANDS AND PORTUGAL
- SHIPMENTS: They are served through Express Mail .
- DELIVERY TIMES: The average delivery time is 24 to 48 hours on business days (you can track the order at any time).*
- DELIVERIES: From Monday to Friday (NO deliveries are made on Saturdays, Sundays, national, regional or local holidays).
CANARY ISLANDS, CEUTA AND MELILLA
- SHIPMENTS: They are served through Post Office .
- DELIVERY TIMES: The average delivery time is 5 to 8 days (You can track the order at any time).*
* ORDER TRACKING
- Once the purchase is complete you will receive an email with the details of the order.
- When the order has been prepared , you will receive a second email with the invoice.
- When the shipment is already in the hands of the transport agency you will receive a third email with the issue number, you can track the shipment at: www.correosexpress.com
- If you have any questions regarding the status of the shipment or any incident occurs, call 93 796 15 18 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Long-sleeved thermal shirt for women
Highly insulating and breathable thermal cycling shirt. Thanks to the tight pattern and its polypropylene microfiber composition, it offers excellent sweat evacuation and a high degree of thermal insulation, making it the perfect ally on winter outings.
It is a thermal cycling shirt designed to be used as a first layer, its polypropylene microfiber composition gives it highly recommended characteristics in low temperatures such as high breathability, quick drying of its fibers and excellent cold insulation thanks to its low conductivity.
This thermal shirt is knitted in a circular fashion, has no side seams and is very elastic, it fits like a glove, optimizing comfort and thermal insulation.
With 5 cm neck to protect from the cold.
no side seams
The intrinsic bacteriostatic capacity of the polypropylene microfiber minimizes the odor of sweat.
Ideal complement as the first layer for outings in cold weather, the temperatures where we can use it comfortably depends on the accessories we use on top.
Compared to the GEISHA thermal, the TAMAGO is 40% thicker and, consequently, its thermal insulation capacity is higher.
Conceived especially for cycling, it is shorter in sleeves and in the torso than the GEISHA.